The Common Core Institute Lesson Planners now have more features and updates for ELA classrooms.
Click here to order your ELA Lesson Planner.
- Improved Daily Best Practices, taken from the Common Core Standards, help you track such instructional methods such as lesson
focus, methods of instruction, grouping, and assessment
- Increased area for over 40 weeks of instructional planning
- Tracking reminders for informational text reading, types of in-class writing, Bell2Bell Prompts, and in-class tasks guarantee a Common
Core centered classroom
The Common Core Institute Lesson Planners now have more features and updates for Math classrooms.
Click here to order your Lesson Planner for Mathematics.
- Increased planning areas for over 40 weeks of instructional planning
- Creating the Common Core Routine presents a four-step process to help identify skills and target areas, plan instruction, and create
a standards-based assessments
- Six Instructional Shifts of Mathematics, based on the work of the Common Core contributing author David Coleman, describe key shifts involving
focus, coherence, fluency, deep understanding, applications, and dual intensity
- Returning elements such as Daily Best Practices and Concept and Standards Tracking keep important elements of the Common Core in the
forefront of weekly instructional planning
- K-8 Domain Emphasis highlights the path student mathematical knowledge, skill, and understanding develops over time
– The Common Core Lesson Planner has been updated for 2012-2013 and is available NOW! In response to new information
released by the CCSSO, SEC, and the assessment consortia, we have added new research-based Daily Prompts: Speaking, Listening, Fluency, and Modeling; and
additional best practices: Close reading/re-reading, Text Dependent Questions, and Exemplar Lessons. As always, our Lesson Planner allows you to track your
use of Daily Best Practices and College & Career Readiness Practices, your Goals/Objectives and GAP MAP™ Standards & Skill statements, and your Bell2Bell™
Prompts. Register for your next Common Core Institute or order yours today!
Click here to learn more about Lesson Planner or view a sample page
January 2012 – University of Southern California is offering Graduate Continuing Education Units for Common Core Black Belt Certification! The University of Southern
California has recognized the comprehensive body of work involved in the Common Core Black Belt Certification program, and as a result, they are recognizing 100 hours
of instructional participation for those who complete Common Core Black Belt Certification!
Upon program completion, participants may apply for Ten (10) Continuing Education Units (CEUs) which equates to 3.1 Graduate Semester Hours.
Click here to learn more about Common Core Black Belt Certification.